The biggest difference between steam press irons and regular irons is that a steam press iron can cut down work in a home by more than seventy per cent. This is basically because since steam press irons cover a larger surface area in ironing, you can finish more clothes in just one session of pressing than you can with a regular iron.
When picking the best steam press irons for use in your home, it is best to do some research on the different brands that are available on the market. You can do this by checking out the websites of the brands that you are familiar with and then reading the different customer reviews of the product on the different review sites that will tell you what the quirks and the advantages are.
Best Steam Press Irons 2020 in the UK
1. Singer ESP-2 Steam Press
The Singer ESP-2 Steam Press has a sole plate equivalent to that of 5 conventional irons. This steam press will make ironing far quicker and allow you to get on with other more enjoyable tasks. With a variety of features, you will also find versatility to enable usage on all items of clothing.
- Variable steam function with temperature settings
- Heat selections that allow you to choose the perfect temperature
- Portable design and can be stored with ease
- Wide opening: for bulky items
- You can press several layers simultaneously
- Safety features: alarm system & auto shut off
- Size of pressing area: 60.9 x 22.8 cm
2. Silver Steam Ironing Press 64cm by Speedypress
The Silver Steam Ironing by Speedypress Ironing Press is one of the most popular steam presses available on today’s market. With a lowe price tag and effective, efficient and reliable performance. Cutting ironing time in half the Speedypress steam press delivers a hefty 100lbs of pressure with fingertip operation.
- 100lbs of pressure with each press.
- The LED display allows you to monitor when the press is ready to be used.
- Variable electronic temperature control
- Ideal for older people and those who prefer iron whilst sitting
- Push-button operated
- Can be used dry or steam settings
- Automatic shut-off
- 6 times the surface area of the average iron
3. Compact Steam Ironing Press by Speedypress
This Steam Press iron is a high-quality presser that is both easy to use very effective at pressing all types of clothing. A large surface area means that the time needed to complete ironing is far less than it would be using a more conventional iron.
- User-friendly controls, simple and quick to operate
- Presses all garment to perfection in a single easy action
- Makes ironing sheets and table cloths quick and easy
- Economical power usage
- Size: 7x bigger than regular iron at 55cm x 22cm and with power of 1,350watt
- Large opening area
- Lightweight: only 9kg
4. Speedypress Mega PSP202E
The Speedypress Mega PSP202E Steam Press allows you to get the ironing done in record time. Ironing needs no longer to be a boring and time-consuming chore, with a steam plate 10 times the size of the average iron you just need to place your garments in close the lid and when you lift it up all creases will be gone.
- 1450 Watt power makes for efficient ironing
- Large surface area, 64cm x 27cm cuts ironing time in half
- Irons shirts and all garments perfectly
- Variable temperature control
- Easy storage
- Multiple dry and steam settings
- Reduce your ironing time by up to 75%
5. Mega Steam Ironing Press with Telescopic
Another great steam press iron from SpeedyPress. The Mega Steam Garment Steam Press is a highly effective press that dramatically reduces the time it takes to do the ironing. capable of perfectly pressing all items of clothing with the least amount of hassle of effort needing to be invested.
- 38 Powerful Jets of Steam
- Delivers 100lbs of power with each press
- High-quality electronic system
- Ideal for all types of garments, including shirts, skirts, trousers and blouses
- Reliable and durable
- Height of Stand:67cmx78cm
- Easy and quick to set up
- Easy-to-use with simple controls.
6. Fast Press Ironing System with Spray Bottle
This is the last product we recommend for you, Another steam press iron from FastPress that comes with spray Bottle. Using this product, the time of your ironing can be reduced drastically so you can have more free time for leisure and doing other household chores. This product easy to use and the ideal time-saving solution.
- Reduce ironing time by 50%
- Economical – uses 1500 watts
- Safe to use,
- Alarm sounds system
- Auto switch-off
- Manual with DVD
Steam Press Iron Buying Guide
If you want a steam press iron that lasts, then it is only proper that you buy a brand that is expensive and known to be stable and dependable. If you don’t, then you may just be wasting your money on something that won’t last you. One great brand of steam press irons in the UK is Speedy Press. This is a steam press that comes in different sizes that will fit the different needs that you may have in your home.
With this brand of the steam press, you can be sure that your ironing chores will be cut down by at least fifty per cent. Buying a Kalorik steam iron press will only assure you many years of great ironing relief and more time for you to do other things.
Another thing that you should consider when you want to buy steam press irons is the kinds of garments that you will be pressing in the steam press. If you are getting an iron press for clothes that are harder to remove wrinkles from (like denim, cotton or linen) then you may want to consider a heavy-duty model with extra features that will make pressing these kinds of cloths easier, such as extra steam burst features, the press’s spray control, and the size of the water tank of the steam iron press. But if you are planning to use steam press irons for clothes that are easy to iron, then a regular model may do, as well as a cheaper brand, if you are on a budget.
Lastly, think about the special safety features that steam press irons should have before you buy any. If you have children in the house, it may be advisable to get a steam iron press with a safety lock on it, so that any child will not be in danger of burning himself if he were able to get a hold of the steam press without his parents knowing. Getting a safety lock will definitely ease a parent’s peace of mind in the home.